Remove the wig from the plastic box and gently remove the protective hair net.
Give your wig a few good shakes to separate the fibers and give some body to the hair.
Sometimes the wigs need to be shaken for their styling.
2. Put on
Brush your hair off your face, we recommend using our hair net to keep your own hair in place.
Hold your wig at the sides, place it at your natural hairline and slide it on from the front to the back and then adjust and centre the wig as needed.
For the perfect adjustment and fit, use the inside hooks.
Generally, a wig should be washed after it has been worn about 10 times, but this can vary.
For washing your wig we recommend the following instruction:
- Gently brush the wig with a wig brush, for curled wigs use a wig comb or your fingertips.
- Fill a sink with cold water and add one tablespoon of wig shampoo.
- Immerse wig for a couple minutes and agitate gently. Do not rub.
- Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water until thoroughly rinsed.
- Then use some wig conditioner to make the wig soft, smooth and shiny.
- Rinse the wig again gently in cold clear water until thoroughly rinsed.
- Dry the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.
- Let the wig air dry, by placing in on a slender object like a bottle, since a wig head may stretch the wig cap.
- Do not use a hair dryer, allow the wig to air dry.
- Brush or comb and style the wig only when it is completely dry.
You can style your wig with a wig comb, a brush or best with your fingertips.
Our wigs are shake & wear and can be styled easily by using a wide tooth comb or your fingertips.
We recommend the styling tools we are offering, since these are especially made for wigs.
The best way to store your wig is on a wig stand to maintain the original style and shape. Your wig should be stored in a clean, dry place, away from dust and heat.
Do not expose your wig to exessive heat, like oven grill, curling irons, hot rollers or blow dryers.
Do not brush, comb or style your wig when it is wet.
Do not brush curled wigs, use a comb or better fingertips to avoid ruining the curls.
Do not bleach or colour your wig.